Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Last Five Minutes of My Life...

Instead of making those Hamiltons, that stack up so quickly, I've spent the afternoon catching up on music videos that were made to be enjoyed by people who are at least a decade younger than me, and browsing iTunes. I was in the midst of deciding between Ciara or B.o.B when hark, the gchat bing caught my ear.

Dear Fran had written a short letter to Pink Berry detailing her disappointment with our Wednesday evening experience. She needed my help. What could I do? Although it pained me to tear myself away from such a productive and busy afternoon, I spent the last five minutes rewriting her letter.


To Whom it May Concern,

When I first saw an advertisement for your new watermelon flavor I was enthusiastic to try it. Pink Berry is one of my favorite frozen yogurt retailers, and I’ve been a loyal customer for over a year. As you can imagine, I was greatly disappointed to visit two separate locations only to be told the watermelon wasn’t available. I was further discouraged when I found out that your 5- to 7-p.m. happy hour included only one flavor of yogurt. Advertising the availability of a flavor at all locations and not being well stocked in it is an error to the detriment of your business. Leaving out key information in advertisements, such as the limited happy hour flavors, is blatant false advertising. --


Disappointed Customer, Fran Sizemore.


No comments: