Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday night


In bed with Beth (my cuz)

After I explained to Beth what compressed air was, she had this to say, "oh. I've never heard of that. You can use my breath. I have a strong jet stream." Uh...Beth, really?

In catching up on our daily blogs and looking at a picture of Heidi and Spencer...

Beth: How long do you think they'll be married?

me: Forever

Which led to us listening to this http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-17-heidi-montag-wont-stop-2, looking up the lyrics and engaging in a spontaneous kareoke session in which we wholeheartedly attempted to learn the song.

Me: Okay, first of all THAT [what just happened] does not leave this room. Second of all, we just discovered a way to do at home kareoke whenever we please with youtube and elyrics.com.

Beth: Yeah, and you can add alcohol too if you want!


Finally, looking for the thirtieth time today at Forever 21 and either lambasting the trashy fashions, or getting excited about something "cute"...we came across a white, linen jumper.

Beth: I tried that on, it's weird.

Me: Oh, really, this?

Beth: Yeah, I felt like I was wearing a diaper. I felt like I was a baby.

Me: That is weird.


No comments: