Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's official

I'm a bad person. I started out making fun of what celebrities say...because it's hilarious to make fun of a.) people who are dumb but don't know it, and b.) people who take themselves way too seriously. But I've slipped recently into making fun of what celebrities wear, which is completely subjective and just plain mean-spirited. But...I'm gonna go ahead and do it anyway.



Anne Hathaway's stylist, Rachel Zoe, must have been too busy feeding herself on vintage shopping (and pretending her husband isn't gay) to help Anne dress for a casual walk with her boyfriend...and this is the result:



That's a pink chiffon scarf wrapped around her neck, it's difficult to see but really makes the outfit.

1 comment:

COKE DICK MOTORCYCLE AWESOME said...

Sorry I couldn't see anything else in that pic except her nipples.