Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday


"No. That chick definitely does not have a slut face. I really thought this concept would be intuitive to anyone. It's all in the bone structure. The face is thrust forward, areodynamic. Dan knows. Right, Dan?"
"Right"
"Okay, does SHE have a slut face?" Dan and I together, simultaneously, "No!" I go on to explain, "All right Shane, it's like, have you ever seen a girl and thought that she would be a dirty whore in bed, but in a good way?"
"Yeah."
"Well, SHE probably had a slut face. Look, you've got your Asian slut faces, your White Trash slut faces, your Eastern Bloc slut faces..."
"Oh. Yeah. There are some slutty looking Russian girls who are damn hot."
"Exactly."
Beth sits next to me, nodding her head in approval. Then she says, "And it's like they're skinny, but in a gross sort of way."
"Yeah, like they were raised on cheetos and diet soda.", I say. Shane seems to have either finally understood, or can't stand looking at the Rachel Zoe project in the background any longer and leaves.

1 comment:

COKE DICK MOTORCYCLE AWESOME said...

Holy S I totally caught up when you said raised on Cheetos and Soda!