Monday, June 22, 2009

I was just thinking...

About how frustrating it is to deal with men you are meeting for the first time at a social gathering. And I would just like to say for the record, gentlemen, that there is a difference b/n a girl being nice and humoring you -- in which case you are not getting laid -- and flirting, in which case there is a solid possibility you are getting laid.

This is something that any adult male should be aware of, to avoid for himself his own frustration and embarassment.

If I smile at you, after you've approached me and started talking, I'm being nice. If I answer your questions congenially and let you buy me a drink, I'm being nice. If I shake your hand, but keep my own physical distance after a minute, I'm being nice. And if after five minutes I say I have to find a friend, or go to the ladies' but promise to be right back...I'm not coming back. I may have laughed at your jokes, I may have been sitting with my legs crossed towards you...but if the rest of the signs are there, no matter how interested you think I am or wish I was...I'm not.

On the other hand, if I smile at you or look your way more than once BEFORE you've approached me, I'm attracted. If I shake your hand, but after a minute lean in closer so that I can hear better above the noise, I'm attracted. If I thank you for buying the drink, I'm interested. If more than five minutes go by without me excusing myself...let's say 15 or 20 minutes, then I'm coming back because I'm interested. If I touch my hair, you'll probably be touching it later too.

Please take this advice to heart. Don't make us be a bitch, we don't want to be one and we're mostly always interested in making a friend (provided you don't creep us out)...who knows maybe we'll introduce you to a gal who's the best sex you've ever had.

1 comment:

COKE DICK MOTORCYCLE AWESOME said...

If you plan on NEVER considering fucking him then you should DENY his offer to buy you a drink.