Thursday, December 11, 2008

Urban Dictionary words of the day




I've decided that when I don't have anything to say, I'm going to add in my favorite new words from http://www.urbandictionary.com/.

1. Salsa Fucked
This phenomenon occurs when dining at a Mexican restaurant with a large group and the salsa is not distributed evenly throughout the table. The areas of the table that do not have ample amounts of salsa are "salsa fucked."
"Jeff, all of the salsa is at the other end of the table, yo."
"I know, we got Salsa Fucked."

2. sexting
the act of text messaging someone in the hopes of having a sexual encounter with them later; initially casual, transitioning into highly suggestive and even sexually explicit
In a sentence: "He keeps sexting me saying how hard he is and how much he wants to tap my ass," Cindy said massaging her breasts unconsciously.
Sexting in action:
Nancy: "Wut do u want?"
Bob: "Cum over to my place now."
Nancy: "Is NE1 else there?"
Bob: "No. I need to c u."
Nancy: "K. Will b there soon."

No comments: